Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to the Cult of the ARK

Welcome to Our Community! Our goal is to provide the best ARK: Survival Evolved experience possible! Feel free to interact with our Forums and play on our Servers!
Play Now!

Join Our Discord

Don't miss a thing! Interact with members of our Community and Staff.
Join

New Here?

For help with getting started in the community, check out some of our guides.
Get Started

Need Help?

Our Staff is here to help! If you need assistance with anything, message a Staff Member via our website or our Discord, or Submit a Support Request.
Support
Info
  • Welcome to the Cult of the ARK Community!
Kuma

Store Changes (3/13/2018)

The following are some recent changes made to the store:

• The Welcome Gift now gives 1,000 COTA Credits (was 500).
  • Some quality weapons and armor prices have been adjusted.
  • Blueprints have been removed from the store (except for the fishing rod BP :) )
  • You can now exchange Metal Ingots for COTA Credits, see the post here: 

As always, your feedback is appreciated.

• Downvote 1

Reasons that the store has to be re evaluated in terms of pricing

15 fiber, 5 sand, 3 wood (prim boomerang)=1,750 credits?

50 fiber, 15 wood (prim bow) = 1750 credits?

15 fiber, 4 wood(prim club)=1750 credits?

Prices like this are too high on a server with these rates, I understand that changing the quality in the store changes its price, but there should be a base for all saddles based from the materials it takes to make them.

also, why does the primitive armour have the same cost? surely no one in their right mind would buy a prim cloth helmet (750 creds) over a prim flak or riot helmet(750 creds), I see that the cost of varying quality changes the price more, however the primitive cost should also be different.

A primitive giga saddle has the same cost as a primitive phiomia saddle, why? A giga saddle(prim) costs 120 metal ing, 350 fiber and 680 hide. A (prim) phiomia saddle costs 15 fiber, 20 hide and 5 wood. 

On top of this, you're telling me that a titanosaur saddle costs 1000 credits!? you know that a saddle like this to craft costs:1600 cementing paste, 2000 fiber, 4000 hide, 4000 metal ingots! This has the same cost as every other primitive platform saddle!

So, anyways overall, you've done a better job at the balancing in the shop, but more needs to be done.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, xChem said:

but u have to keep inmind that he set the prices from a prim fabi and made everything else the same like all the guns 

- KEK

Yeah i get that, i was just giving some feed back, i still kind of think that primitive gear pricing is still unreasonable, like would you rather get a full set of cloth, or riot/flak for the same cost? I'm only really saying this just because if new players join the server, they might see the pricing and be turned away. I get that the server needs to make money to stay up, but i think that the pricing of a few items could be better. You could at least reduce the price of gear of lower value/ increase the price of higher quality gear.

Edited by Kek lord
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, Kek lord said:

Reasons that the store has to be re evaluated in terms of pricing

15 fiber, 5 sand, 3 wood (prim boomerang)=1,750 credits?

50 fiber, 15 wood (prim bow) = 1750 credits?

15 fiber, 4 wood(prim club)=1750 credits?

Prices like this are too high on a server with these rates, I understand that changing the quality in the store changes its price, but there should be a base for all saddles based from the materials it takes to make them.

also, why does the primitive armour have the same cost? surely no one in their right mind would buy a prim cloth helmet (750 creds) over a prim flak or riot helmet(750 creds), I see that the cost of varying quality changes the price more, however the primitive cost should also be different.

A primitive giga saddle has the same cost as a primitive phiomia saddle, why? A giga saddle(prim) costs 120 metal ing, 350 fiber and 680 hide. A (prim) phiomia saddle costs 15 fiber, 20 hide and 5 wood. 

On top of this, you're telling me that a titanosaur saddle costs 1000 credits!? you know that a saddle like this to craft costs:1600 cementing paste, 2000 fiber, 4000 hide, 4000 metal ingots! This has the same cost as every other primitive platform saddle!

So, anyways overall, you've done a better job at the balancing in the shop, but more needs to be done.

All feedback is appreciated and I know there are still some discrepancies with certain items. My view on the Primitive items are, if you seriously can't take the time to craft them on a boosted server, then you'll be paying an extra price.