Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to the Cult of the ARK

Welcome to Our Community! Our goal is to provide the best ARK: Survival Evolved experience possible! Feel free to interact with our Forums and play on our Servers!
Play Now!

Join Our Discord

Don't miss a thing! Interact with members of our Community and Staff.
Join

New Here?

For help with getting started in the community, check out some of our guides.
Get Started

Need Help?

Our Staff is here to help! If you need assistance with anything, message a Staff Member via our website or our Discord, or Submit a Support Request.
Support
Info
  • Welcome to the Cult of the ARK Community!
King

Stealing Peoples Dinos

There is a tribe on Ragnarok, Anarchy. My tribemate was told by one of them, that they had recruited a player and that same player had bought some tames, and then had been kicked after he bought those tames. They refused to give him back his tames that he bought with real world money. That, fellow players is actually stealing. Not petty, "Oh he took my wyvern egg" but it's, "Hey I bought that with real life money, asshole, please give me back my tame(s)". There 100% must to be some type of protection over this. If there is already, enforce it. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I for damn sure refuse to pay for anything or donate until I hear this problem is resolved. Or at least some type of fix that will keep this happening in the future. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, King said:

There is a tribe on Ragnarok, Anarchy. My tribemate was told by one of them, that they had recruited a player and that same player had bought some tames, and then had been kicked after he bought those tames. They refused to give him back his tames that he bought with real world money. That, fellow players is actually stealing. Not petty, "Oh he took my wyvern egg" but it's, "Hey I bought that with real life money, asshole, please give me back my tame(s)". There 100% must to be some type of protection over this. If there is already, enforce it. I'm not sure about anyone else, but I for damn sure refuse to pay for anything or donate until I hear this problem is resolved. Or at least some type of fix that will keep this happening in the future. 

Please dont believe everything you hear. I understand it may be a friend of yours, but throwing wild accusations around is never a good thing to do. Please dont label me or the rest of the members in Anarchy as thieves because a friend of yours said so.

• Upvote 3

Hey King,

I don’t really appreciate you spreading false/misleading information about my tribe. Cause that my friend is defamation. I’ve created a set of rules for my tribe to follow. Rules like no bullying, no stealing, no excluding and of course to put dinos back in their pens when you’re not using them. 

Some of the rules have warnings issued with them. And if you can’t follow these rules you get kicked from the tribe. I’ve only ever had to remove one person from Anarchy and I told him that when things calmed down (cause he had annoyed quite a few of my members) he was welcome to come back. Everyone that we recruit reads and accepts these rules and I’ve never come across a problem before. Maybe instead of passing on a false chinese whispers you’ll maybe do some research before posting on a public forum :) 

Cheers Mate 

• Upvote 4

Um @King let me get this straight. One of your members heard from a member of Anarchy that some other player bought dinos then was kicked fron Anarchy? And now you are calling the tribe Anarchy real world thieves, based on something you heard down the grapvine?  You are also demanding a fix to an issue that you don’t even know for sure exists?

I’d like to aslo say that Anarchy has a tribe rule book. To join the tribe you must confirm on discord that you agree to the rules, one of which is that if you are kicked from the tribe or leave, you may not take dinos with you. If this unnamed person was indeed a member of Anarchy then I am sure that any one of Anarchy’s leaders will provide you with proof of that persons agreement. Do you even know the gt of this person who was “stolen” from, and can we hear from him please? So far all I hear is slander.

Edited by Omezin
  • Upvote 1

All I can see here is a random accusation, your tribe mate heard that someone else had it happen, why did they not say anything and it's coming in from an unrelated tribe? Sounds like some sort of con, or just a very nosey player.

People spend their credits at their own risk. And not being funny but say this situation happened, the person who got kicked gets given their dinos back... For them to die in about 2 hours because they have no where to store said dinos unless they sit and do a solid grind to get a metal structure and turrets up before someone catches on to what they have. Or they have a fall back tribe because their original intention was to destroy the tribe in question from the inside but the were kicked before it could happen... Also you mention prevention of paid tames being "stolen" how would this work? And could this prevention be avoided by just killing the paid tames instead, you can't exactly stop people doing that. Otherwise I'd throw a bitch fit everytime a player killed my paid tame demanding reimbursement because it's "not fair".

If you have CRDs spend them wisely, I personally won't buy dinos unless I know I can keep them safe. Even if you join a tribe you shouldn't go shopping for all the tames straight away. Wait a bit see if you're compatible with the tribe you joined first and they are not going to screw you.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Please dont believe everything you hear. I understand it may be a friend of yours, but throwing wild accusations around is never a good thing to do. Please dont label me or the rest of the members in Anarchy as thieves because a friend of yours said so.

19 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

My tribemate is no liar. Your tribemate told him about the story. We have no beef with you, therefore no reason to throw wild accusations at you. We don't even play on Rag mainly. It's not so much of a grapevine, as much as it is. You randomly recruiting strangers and telling them about what your tribe has done. Grapevine gossip usually involves multiple people, at which the story gets twisted multiple times until it's not even similar to what was originally said. Your tribemate told my tribemate, and then my tribemate told me. Simple as that. He's not an idiot, he has no mental illness. 

• Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, King said:

My tribemate is no liar. Your tribemate told him about the story. We have no beef with you, therefore no reason to throw wild accusations at you. We don't even play on Rag mainly. It's not so much of a grapevine, as much as it is. You randomly recruiting strangers and telling them about what your tribe has done. Grapevine gossip usually involves multiple people, at which the story gets twisted multiple times until it's not even similar to what was originally said. Your tribemate told my tribemate, and then my tribemate told me. Simple as that. He's not an idiot, he has no mental illness. 

So what your saying is the story got twisted? 

If so I think that means you or your mate should apologise for defamation or Anarchy's character. Because from what I know they love to welcome new members and give anyone a chance. They only ever removed 1 person because he didn't follow the rule list the tribe has in place.

Also why are you throwing mental disability into the mix when no one has mentioned it? I think all that everyone has said is that your mate has definitely got his wires crossed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, II Mikeyy 10 II said:

So what your saying is the story got twisted? 

If so I think that means you or your mate should apologise for defamation or Anarchy's character. Because from what I know they love to welcome new members and give anyone a chance. They only ever removed 1 person because he didn't follow the rule list the tribe has in place.

Also why are you throwing mental disability into the mix when no one has mentioned it? I think all that everyone has said is that your mate has definitely got his wires crossed.

Nah, haven't gotten anything to apologise about. I'm done commenting here since the only thing you could pull out of my response is, that the story got twisted (when there aren't enough middle men to twist it), and that I mentioned mental illness. I obviously am outnumbered in this discussion so nothing I say will go either way. Bye bye now.

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, King said:

Nah, haven't gotten anything to apologise about. I'm done commenting here since the only thing you could pull out of my response is, that the story got twisted (when there aren't enough middle men to twist it), and that I mentioned mental illness. I obviously am outnumbered in this discussion so nothing I say will go either way. Bye bye now.

You literally attacked one of the most open tribes.. anarchy abide to all admins requests and don't break rules, Of course accusing one of the nicest tribes of terrible things was going to attract alot of attention, but you just create a post and go spouting rubbish based on the principle of 'He said/she said' with no actual evidence to back it up.

Maybe if you have a problem with another tribe speak to them about it and find out both sides, or you can just settle the beef yourself in game. This is ARK not the kids playground.. people are going to stomp on your sand castle.. man up.

Edited by II Mikeyy 10 II
  • Upvote 1